Have your say on safeguarding in the Comments Campervan!
A feature of Bradford District Safeguarding week which beings on Monday 17th October will be the Comments Campervan, which will be touring the district to gather people's views on how we can make the district a safer place.
The Comments Campervan is kitted out with video equipment and the team running it will be making short video clips asking residents and those who work with children and adults how we can make our district safer.
The van is visiting the following areas:
Monday 17th October
- 8.30am to 10.30am: Airedale Hospital, Steeton BD20 6TD
- 2pm to 4pm: Keighley, outside the Airedale Centre, Bow Street BD21 3QD
- 5pm to 7pm: Holmewood Centrepoint, Broadstone Way BD4 9BU
Tuesday 18th October
- 9am to 1.30pm: Bradford Centre, outside the Alhambra, BD7 1AJ
- 2pm to 5pm: Bradford Centre Tyrell Square, New Market Place BD1 1RU
Wednesday 19th October
- 8.30am to 1pm: Keighley, outside the Airedale Centre, Bow Street BD21 3QD
- 2pm to 4.30pm: Bradford Centre, Nelson Street Police Station BD5 0DX
Thursday 20th October
- 8.30am to 11.30am: Bradford Centre, Tyrell Square/New Market Place BD1 1RU
- 1pm to 3pm: Bradford Royal Infirmary, Smith Lane, BD9 5HE
Find out more about Safeguarding Week by visiting: Bradford District Safeguarding Week 2016
Follow on twitter @bsafebradford #BradfordSafeguardingWeek