Public consultation on gluten-free prescribing
The Bradford City & District Clinical Commissioning Group's (CCGs) are asking for people’s help to decide the future of gluten-free food on prescription and have launched a consultation with patients, carers and the wider public about whether gluten-free foods should be provided on prescription.
This is a three-month consultation which runs from 4th July to 30th September 2016, and they would like people to complete a short survey to help us understand what people think about the different options – whether you live with coeliac disease or not.
Detailed information about the consultation and CCGs proposals can be found in the consultation document, your views count, so please let them know what you think as they are lots of ways that you can give your feedback:
- Fill in the online consultation form,
- Post us a paper copy of the form which can be found at the end of the consultation document,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come along to one of the public drop in sessions:
- Tuesday 9th August, 3pm to 4.30pm, Windhill Community Centre, Church Street, Shipley, BD18 2NR
- Tuesday 23rd August, 6.30pm to 8pm, at Frizinghall Community Centre, Midland Road, Bradford, BD9 4HX
- Wednesday 7th September, 3pm to 4.30pm, at Park Lane Centre, Bradford, BD5 0LN