The winners of the Sovereign Health Care Awards 2018
On Thursday 6th December, the Sovereign Health Care Awards 2018, took place in the Mercure Bradford Bankfield Hotel as part of the Bradford District Disabled People’s Forum (BDPF) Disability History Month Celebration, which was attended by over 80 disabled people from across the Bradford District and was opened by Cllr Zafar Ali, the Lord Mayor of Bradford.
The winners were decided by judging panel which included Russ Piper, Chief Executive of Sovereign Health Care and after vigorous judging the Sovereign Health Care Awards 2018, were announced by Emmerson Walgrove, Chair of Bradford & District Disabled People’s Forum (BDPF).
(The winners of the Sovereign Health Care Awards 2018)
The prestigious awards were presented by Mr Robin Wight, HM Deputy Lieutenant of West Yorkshire, the winners of this year’s Sovereign Health Care Award 2018, are:
- Equality Together (ET) - Best Practice in Employment of Disabled People Award 2018
- Bradford Organic Composting Service (BOSC) - Make a Difference Award 2018
- Bradford Talking Media (BTM) - Health and Wellbeing Awards 2018
- VITAL (Value, Involve, Talk, Advocate & Link) - Organisations or Community Groups – Make a Difference Award 2018
- Geraldine Perkins - Disabled Person of the Year Award 2018
This was the second year the awards were held, which were set up by the Bradford & District Disabled People’s Forum (BDPF) in conjunction with Sovereign Health Care.
The Bradford District Disabled People’s Forum (BDPF) and Sovereign Health Care would like to congratulate all the winners of this year’s award and look forward to hopefully running the awards in 2019.